i-law is part of the Business Intelligence Division of Informa PLC
This site is operated by a business or businesses owned by Informa PLC and all copyright resides with them. Informa PLC's registered office is 5 Howick Place, London SW1P 1WG. Registered in England and Wales. Number 8860726.
(1) The Convention may be amended by either of the procedures specified in paragraphs (2) and (3) hereinafter.
(2) Amendment after consideration within the Inter-Governmental Maritime Consultative Organisation (hereinafter referred to as the Organisation):
(3) Amendment by a Conference:
(4) Any declaration of acceptance of, or objection to, an amendment or any notice given under sub-paragraph (2)(h) shall be submitted in writing to the Secretary-General who shall inform all Parties of any such submission and the date of its receipt.
(5) The Secretary-General shall inform States of any amendments which enter into force, together with the date on which each such amendment enters into force.
The rest of this document is only available to i-law.com online
If you are already a subscriber, please enter your details below to log in.
Not yet an i-law subscriber?
Request a trial