i-law is part of the Business Intelligence Division of Informa PLC
This site is operated by a business or businesses owned by Informa PLC and all copyright resides with them. Informa PLC's registered office is 5 Howick Place, London SW1P 1WG. Registered in England and Wales. Number 8860726.
1. The present Agreement shall be open for signature at the Headquarters of the Organization from 1 July until 30 September 1996, and shall thereafter remain open for accession. States may become parties to the present Agreement by:
2. Ratification, acceptance, approval or accession shall be effected by the deposit of an instrument to that effect with the Secretary-General.
3. The Secretary-General shall inform the Governments of all States which have signed the present Agreement or acceded to it of any signature or of the deposit of any instrument of ratification, acceptance, approval or accession and the date of its deposit. When the conditions for entry into force have been met, the Secretary-General shall inform the Governments of these States of the date of entry into force of the Agreement.
1. The present Agreement shall be notified by the Government of Sweden to the Secretary-General. It shall enter into force:
whichever is the later.
2. Any instrument of ratification, acceptance, approval or accession deposited after the date on which the present Agreement enters into force shall take effect thirty days after the date of deposit.
1. Any Contracting Government may, by written notification addressed to the Secretary-General, denounce the present Agreement.
2. A denunciation shall take effect twelve months after its receipt by the Secretary-General.
The rest of this document is only available to i-law.com online
If you are already a subscriber, please enter your details below to log in.
Not yet an i-law subscriber?
Request a trial