i-law is part of the Business Intelligence Division of Informa PLC
This site is operated by a business or businesses owned by Informa PLC and all copyright resides with them. Informa PLC's registered office is 5 Howick Place, London SW1P 1WG. Registered in England and Wales. Number 8860726.
1. This protocol shall be open for signature in the State of Kuwait from 21 February to 21 May 1990 by any State which is party to the Kuwait Regional Convention for Co-operation on the Protection of the Marine Environment from Pollution.
2. The Protocol shall be subject to ratification, acceptance, approval or accession by the States Parties to the Convention. Instruments of ratification, acceptance, approval or accession shall be deposited with the Government of Kuwait which shall assume the functions of the Depository.
3. This Protocol shall enter into force on the ninetieth day following the date of deposit of at least five instruments of ratification, acceptance or approval of, or accession to this Protocol by the States as referred to in paragraph 1 of this Article.
1. The provisions of the Convention relating to any Protocol shall apply to this Protocol.
2. Procedures for amendments to Protocols and their Annexes adopted in accordance with Articles XX and XXI of the Convention shall apply to this Protocol.
3. The Rules of Procedure and Financial Rules adopted pursuant to Article XXII of the Convention, and amendments thereto, shall apply to this Protocol.
4. The Annexes form an integral part of this Protocol unless expressly provided otherwise thereto.
The rest of this document is only available to i-law.com online
If you are already a subscriber, please enter your details below to log in.
Not yet an i-law subscriber?
Request a trial