i-law is part of the Business Intelligence Division of Informa PLC
This site is operated by a business or businesses owned by Informa PLC and all copyright resides with them. Informa PLC's registered office is 5 Howick Place, London SW1P 1WG. Registered in England and Wales. Number 8860726.
1. This Protocol shall be open for signature in Tehran, the Islamic Republic of Iran from 17 March to 14 June 1998 corresponding to 18 Thulqida 1418 to 19 Safar 1419 of Hejira by any Contracting State to the Convention.
2. This Protocol shall be subject to ratification, acceptance, approval or accession by the Contracting States to the Convention. Instruments of ratification, acceptance, approval or accession shall be deposited with the Government of Kuwait which shall assume the functions of the Depositary in accordance with Article XXX of the Convention.
3. This Protocol shall enter into force on the ninetieth day following the date of deposit of at least five instruments of ratification, acceptance or approval of, or accession to the Protocol by the States as referred to in paragraph 1 of this Article.
4. After the date of deposit of five instruments of ratification, acceptance or approval of, or accession to this Protocol, this Protocol shall enter into force with respect to any State as referred to in paragraph 1 of this Article on the nineteenth day following the date of deposit by that State of the instrument of ratification, acceptance, approval or accession.
1. The provisions of the Convention relating to any Protocol shall apply to this Protocol.
2. Procedures for amendments to Protocols and their Annexes adopted in accordance with Articles XX and XXI of the Convention shall apply to this Protocol.
The rest of this document is only available to i-law.com online
If you are already a subscriber, please enter your details below to log in.
Not yet an i-law subscriber?
Request a trial