LLOYD’s ACTS 1871 TO 1982
LLOYD’s ACT, 1871.
ARRANGEMENT OF ORIGINAL SECTIONS.
1. Short title.
2. Cessor of existing constitution.
3. Incorporation of Lloyd’s.
4. Property, &c., vested in Society.
5. Contracts, &c., to remain in force.
6. Actions, &c., not to abate.
7. Dehts to be paid and received by the Society.
8. Officers continued.
9. General saving for rights and liabilities.
10. Objects of the Society.
11. Committee-number and quorum. (repealed)
12. First Committee. (repealed)
13. Retirement of Members of Committee. (repealed)
14. Rotation of Committee-men. (repealed)
15. Elections of Committee-men. (repealed)
16. Re-eligibility of Members (of Committee). (repealed)
17. Casual vacancies. (repealed)
18. Voting at meetings. (repealed)
19. Fundamental rules in schedule. (repealed)
20. Exclusion from membership for violation of fundamental rules, &c. (repealed)
21. Exclusion from membership for fraud, &c. (repealed)
22. Exclusion from membership for bankruptcy, &c. (repealed)
23. Exclusion from membership for non-payment of subscription, &c. (repealed)
24. Power to make bye-laws. (repealed)
25. No exclusion from membership by bye-laws. (repealed)
26. Allowance of bye-laws by Recorder. (repealed)
27. Printing and proof of bye-laws. (repealed)
28. Continuance and annulling of existing bye-laws.
29. Powers to be exercised by Committee. (repealed)
30. Application of parts of Companies Clauses Act.
31. Penalty on imitation of stamp, &c.
32. Provision respecting protection of interest of members in shipping, &c. (repealed)
33. Publication of information under Merchant Shipping Act, &c.
34. Power to undertake recovery of wreck, &c.
35. Salvage operations as to wreck of Lutine.
36. Trusts of capital stock. (repealed)
37. Indemnity to trustees. (repealed)
38. Trustees individually responsible. (repealed)
39. Agreements for incorporation of other societies, &c.
40. Saving for liability of members, &c.
41. Saving for rights and powers of Crown, Board of Trade, &c., as to wreck.
42. Savings respecting exclusion from membership.
43. Expenses of Act.
The rest of this document is only available to i-law.com online
If you are already a subscriber, please enter your details below to log in.